The Students of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Students of Hogwarts

Live, love, lie, as a student of Hogwarts. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. Who are you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Let's get going
Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm by Eli Carver

» A Plot idea
Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm by Eli Carver

» Cece Cameron
Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Eli Carver

» Angel Goode
Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am by Angel Goode

» Study time !
Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm by alex granit

» Inactivity
Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm by alex granit

» Just a Question
Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 am by Angel Goode

» Funny videos
Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm by alex granit

» Estelle Shade
Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm by Eli Carver

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Empty
PostSubject: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 am

Animagus
----
First I want four sentences describing why your character became an animagus.

And then four sentences describing your transformation and how you felt discovering the new things about you.

Metamorphmagus
----
Eight sentences about life as a metamorphmagus. Benefits, not-benefits. How others might treat you as a metamorpgmagus. Things like that.

This is so intense, because I want only the best RPers to get these rare abilities.

Last edited by Eli Carver on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-thestudents.rpg-board.net
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:10 am

List of the spots available.

Animagus

1: Rosemary.

2: Eli Carver.

3:

4:

5:

Metamorphmagus

1:

2:

Last edited by Eli Carver on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 am

ANUMANGUS:
Rosemary became an animagus to continue her studies in tranfiguration, which she chise to major in, just like A certain professor of hogwarts. She learnet it also to use as a an advantage in case her life was in danger. A lot of people were unhaply about the fact the Spars decided to keep little kitty. They are enemis of her.
To match her personality, the first time transforming, Rosemary found herself as a robin. She had suspected something more....bigger, but that was that, and she was quite happy with it. Small and light, just like her. Ven though she had been slightly disappointed she quickly became overjoyed. There were so many advantages to the transformation.
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 am

Sure. It's yours.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:21 am

((and um......is Rosemary approved?))
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:27 am

Good question. One second. Let's hope I don't get kicked off the computer while I'm checking it.
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:53 am

Animagus
----
First I want four sentences describing why your character became an animagus.

Eli knew that he would end up in law enforcement. Anything to give him an edge in a fight was welcome. He just hoped that he would get something that would help him in his battle. Stealth, or power were both acceptable. Now, a poodle; that would just be darn embarrassing.

And then four sentences describing your transformation and how you felt discovering the new things about you.

Eli felt himself change. Fur burst from his skin and muscles rippled along his back. The change complete, Eli looked and saw the striped coat of a tiger. He nearly sighed in relief. Something that could fight! I'm so glad, it wasn't a poodle.

If the other admins would be so kind as to evaluate this, I would be ever so happy.
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:16 am

Looks good though try to get a couple more words in the smaller sentences. The 4 word sentences aren't really going to well for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:47 am

I know, so I added more sentences than I needed.
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Do you think that that's okay?
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Yep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Coolio!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.   Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animagus/Metamorphmagus Sign-Uo/Application + a list of users who have them.
Page 1 of 1