The Students of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Students of Hogwarts

Live, love, lie, as a student of Hogwarts. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. Who are you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Let's get going
Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm by Eli Carver

» A Plot idea
Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm by Eli Carver

» Cece Cameron
Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Eli Carver

» Angel Goode
Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am by Angel Goode

» Study time !
Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm by alex granit

» Inactivity
Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm by alex granit

» Just a Question
Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 am by Angel Goode

» Funny videos
Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm by alex granit

» Estelle Shade
Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm by Eli Carver

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alex granit

alex granit

Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Conrad walked into the Great hall, his stomach growling for some of the delicious Food at hogwarts that he'd almost never had the chance to get. There was some of his favorite dishes there too, like chicken and rice or mac and cheese, even the occasional cheese steak. He sat down next to his friend Andrew, "So. hows Class been?" He asked his friend trying to spark conversation between the two.(hint hint) 
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Andrew sat down with 2 bowls of mac and cheese. He was really hungry that's how he usually got after flying. "Eh Class is Class. Though Mr. Sparner is suppose to be taking us to observe trolls. Sounds pretty fun but dangerous. Just how I like it." He smiled and looked around. He noticed that KJ was in line getting her food. He didn't really know if he should wave her over or what.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Rosemary walked in the great hall, seperating from KJ.
“Bye,” she waved and walked over to the Ravenclaw table. Spotting two individuals she sat down across from then, supressing a small smile.She began to scan the food in fromt of her. Maybe a little pasta would do good for her.

((you dont get the food you serve yourself like in camp....))
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:42 pm

"Trolls ? i dunno, could be interesting. Mr. Speilvogel said he might be teaching us how to  do the fear curse, sounds cool" Conrad shrugged as he too dug into some mac and cheese, it was so good. He'd never tasted anything like it. Although he wasn't interested in taking down his enemies with a fear curse, even though fear is the most powerful force. He preferred to use a flame spell, or just turn the bot into a frog. He enjoyed watching them bounce around helplessly. but of course he wasn't THAT evil, in fact he had no enemies. But if he did, he would go all magic on his shiz.
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Eli walked by the Ravenclaw table, nodding to Rosemary and Conrad. He stopped by Andrew and said, "Good luck in the game coming up. You too Conrad. Go Gryffindor!" He continued to his own table. Eli sat down. And pulled a steak, fruit smoothie, salad, and some shepherd's pie onto his plate. Noticing the skeptical looks he was receiving from around him, he shrugged, "What? I'm a growing boy."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-thestudents.rpg-board.net
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:19 pm

"Hey Eli." KJ said as he sat down. She took a roasted chicken leg (?) and carefully bit a big piece out of it--she couldn't stop her hungriness.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 pm

"Thanks! But i think you'll need it more then us !" He said to Eli grinning.
He actually had completely forgot about the quiddatch match until just a second ago when Eli mentioned it. He was really prepped for it. But of course you couldn't prepare for something that could have multiple outcomes. You could fall to the ground, get hit by a bludger, so many variables in this game. He found it best to just forget about it sometimes and let what happens happen.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Rosemary carefully picked some pasta and began on it.
“It'll be fun, that one, but I'm still debating on wether to go or not. The essay for professor Hidgens is due the next day after that, and i haven't even got to the second editing session. I still need to edit it four times and rthen copy it into a new roll of parchment,” she shook her head in dismay. “the very thought,”
maybe she should turn it in edited only three times.
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:48 pm

KJ grinned at the people she'd met a moment ago in the Ravenclaw table. She had to pull back the sudden urge to yell to them.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:52 pm

"Well just do what I do, stay up a little later then usual and edit it over again. Plus its just an essay, no bigy. already did it anyways" He said laughing. 
Then realized that might not have been taken as a joke "Sorry" He said staring down at his mac and cheese, then drank some apple juice (yeah, 15 year olds drink apple juice, deal with it). "I could help you with it if you'd like" He offered.

(witch subject is it ?)
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:55 pm

“If i stay up later, that'll mess up my plans. And that essay is a biggie. It counts for like, 25 percent of our grads,” this guy wasn't takibg it seriously. Ah well. Life isn't perfect
“ I dunno about you but i want a high grade in my studies thank you,” maybe she could edit it during the games.
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:56 pm

(Witch subject? Of course it is. Actually, the correct term is wizardry, I think.)
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:10 pm

"Well, yeah i guess it is a biggy. Hadn't realized it was 25 percent our grade. But still, if you need it. I'll be happy to help you out with it" He offered again.

(okay witch wizardry is it then)
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:12 pm

“Alright. Although, i believe, you should worry about your essay too,”
she drank a little grape juice and set it down softly.

(Transfiguration)
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 pm

"Already did mine, just need to edit the last page and i'm done." Conrad said confidently.
He had been prepping a little for this, it was extremely annoying,  forcing him to stay up late at night, but he was almost finished.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:02 pm

“Oh? Well then let me take a look at it,”Rosemary said wih a grin.
“ Let's see how it is,”
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Andrew looked at Lily and shaked his head. "You're so far behind. Me and Alex worked together and I stayed up like all last night getting it done. Didnt want to be worried about anything but the game." He couldn't wait to stomp some Griffindor's. Especially since he could finally score some points and get some recognition that was deserved. No one really care about Keeper's even though last season he made over 5 stops that could've cause them to lose the game.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:09 pm

"Don't have it with me at the moment"Conrad said 
He actually did have it with him. He just didn't want her to copy off it
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:09 pm

KJ grinned. No way they were going to win this Quidditch match.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:19 pm

“Show it to me in the common room, then,” what did he expect her to do? Copy it? Heck, she was already done with the whole darn thing. Shw was in the editing process. She just wanted to prove him wrong about the fact he was all finished.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:27 pm

"okay, but this is the common room" Conrad said and gave her the papers
"Like andrew said we where up all night finishing it so we wouldn't have anything to worry about before the quiddatch match" He said watching Rosemary look it over.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:38 pm

“Yep. The last page does need fine-tuning. I'd rewrite this paragraph if i were you,” she pointed to a long paragraph in tge moddle. “it seems to complicated. And i spy a few spelling mistakes throughout the essay,” she went to the middle part. “That guy's name was spelled wrong. And,” she ponted to a word a few paragraphs down.“this incantation isn't the right one,”
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Conrad quickly scribbled in the names, and errors. "There, done" He smiled and took another chunk out of his mac and cheese.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:50 pm

“That's better,”Rosemary grinned.See? Nobody was perfect.
“That's what you get for running through essays,”
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:03 am

"Yeah, i probably should have spent a little bit more time looking it over,well A lot more time on it " He said looking over the essay one last time.He didn't notice anything too bad, but he fixed the minor mistakes as well, it would be horrible to lose points because he forgot to dot his Is or cross his Ts or put periods, quotation marks, and commas where needed. Every point counted and if he wasn't getting good grades his parents wouldn't let him come to this school every year, they could barely pay for it so the 3 of them agreed that if he got anything less then a B- they wouldn't let him go back.  Of course that didn't stop him from getting As in everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)   Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Time ! (join people join, thats an order)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next