The Students of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Students of Hogwarts

Live, love, lie, as a student of Hogwarts. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. Who are you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Let's get going
Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm by Eli Carver

» A Plot idea
Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm by Eli Carver

» Cece Cameron
Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Eli Carver

» Angel Goode
Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am by Angel Goode

» Study time !
Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm by alex granit

» Inactivity
Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm by alex granit

» Just a Question
Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 am by Angel Goode

» Funny videos
Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm by alex granit

» Estelle Shade
Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm by Eli Carver

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Owl Buying (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Andrew walked into the town, Hogsmeade. He decided it was high time he bought an owl. This could help in so many from just having a pet to messages and such things. He decided he'd be getting a black owl. It seemed like a cool color to get one in.
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Eli walked into the Magical Menagerie in Hogsmeade (Basically a Petstore.) He needed an owl. Yes, he has a koala. No, it can't deliver messages. Yes, he has a hard time flying.

Eli stroked a large grey owl with black stripes, and looked to the shopkeeper, "What's this guy's name?"

"Cobalt," was the answer. "Watch out though, he's pretty mean to some kids who come in here; never had a problem with him myself. It's funny, the ones he dislikes usually end up yelling and hitting him."

"I'll take him." Cobalt rubbed his head against Eli's hand.

Seeing Andrew through the window as he was walking by, Eli waved him in.

Last edited by Eli Carver on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-thestudents.rpg-board.net
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Andrew noticed Eli a friend from Griffindor. "Hey man how's it going?" He noticed the owls all around the store. "Just the place I was looking for." He smiled and looked at a white owl. It had startling green eyes almost like emeralds. "Woah..." He looked at the Shopkeeper. "Names Beryl." Andrew looked at the owl it was perfect. "He's been trained to deliver messages too, one of my favorite's. It'll cost ya." Andrew just handed him a wad of money. "That should cover it all plus more." He took the golden cage it was in and carried it towards Eli. "Looks like we came for the same thing?"
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Conrad walked into the Petstore, his Owl digger (oh S****....lightning Shocked looks like theres gonna be a thunderstorm Sad ) perched on his shoulder, he was wearing padding though. He had made he mistake once and it had ended up with a lot of band aids on his shoulder,  today he just decided he should buy his amazing little pet owl a treat, like a bunch of pet rats to put in his cage, or just a fake plastic one, then decided against it because Digger would try to eat it and then choke and kill himself by it."
Then decided that he would just waste his money he didn't need to buy an owl for his brother Steven, it might cheer him up, also because he had nothing else to do with his cash. When he discovered a great horned owl with silver streaks going across its chest. the shop keeper came up to Conrad."I see you want another owl?" He asked confused
"No, it's for a friend" Conrad answered.
"Well, this one's name is Isaac he's a fine messenger owl." The shop keeper said  
"Ok, I'll take it" Conrad said handing the shop keeper his remaining galleons an
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 pm

"I suppose so. Ike, my koala, has trouble delivering letters. Oh, you got Beryl? I'm in here a lot, he's an excellent bird. This is Cobalt. He seems to be the strong, silent type." Eli chuckled at his personification of the owl as Cobalt preened in his cage. "Hey Conrad. Who's the owl for?"
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:59 pm

"You do realize what Beryl means, right?" He only knew from his studies with gems/stones. Some if which had very powerful magical ties. But anyways it was basically the main form of Emerald. All Emerald is is basically a green shade of Beryl. So the name suited him. At least to Andrew it did and that's all tat mattered.

"Yeah don't you already have Digger?" He had been known to get into fights with that bird. It hated him and the feeling was mutual. He started to eye the bird. He wondered if his new bird would defend him or was even capable of fighting. "I'm going to guess you got it for your brother because you don't know what to so with your money." He smiled Conrad slept talk a lot. And from that he got tons of information about him.

After mentioning Conrad's brother Andrew started to think of his younger sister. She was only about 6 years younger than him. He noticed a black bird with brown speaks on it's wings. He looked at it perfect. "Names Ashton. He was once a fighting bird but he got injured and we had to reteach him everything for about a year. Price is the same as what it was before." He eyed the Shopkeeper. "Fine." He handed out some galleons.

The thought of it being a battle bird made him change his mind. 2 owls for him today. That would look cool too. Lightness and darkness and both his shoulders. He bought a bigger cage and put them in it. More room and more bonding time. He smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 am

"Yeah i did, but until i get home sure he could be for the purpose of protecting you, but i think your owl could do that as well" He laughed.
Maybe he actually wouldn't get it for Steven, maybe just the family owl ? He didn't know yet. But he doubted his brother actually deserved  an owl. Plus his parents wouldn't like it when they see him walk in the door with another owl, he'd probably just let it fly around. 
"Well, at least i have two helpers now" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:36 am

"Nah, I was never into geology or stuff like that. The sciences were always a pain." Zach looked around for Cobalt. The owl flew to his shoulder. "I'm off to Zonko's Joke Shop. Anyone care to come with?"
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 am

Andrew shrugged his shoulders. He was usually up for a good laugh but he had other things to do. Plus he had the owls and he had gotten everything he needed. "I would but I have this big Goliath cage." He didnt even know how he was going to get it to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:14 pm

"I'll take it, I'm going back now anyways" He said putting his hand out to take the cage. Digger made a glare at Andrew.  Those two have been getting into fights lately, of course not as much  as before but still pretty violent and what looked like painful fights. Well, at least there was another owl to keep Digger busy, Isaac didn't really look like an owl you'd want to brawl with in fact it wouldn't be smart to brawl with any own for the matter.
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:58 am

"Well, see you guys later." Eli walked out with Cobalt on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Owl Buying (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Buying (Open)   Owl Buying (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owl Buying (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Students of Hogwarts :: RPGing :: Hogsmeade-
Jump to: