The Students of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Students of Hogwarts

Live, love, lie, as a student of Hogwarts. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. Who are you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Let's get going
Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm by Eli Carver

» A Plot idea
Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm by Eli Carver

» Cece Cameron
Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Eli Carver

» Angel Goode
Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am by Angel Goode

» Study time !
Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm by alex granit

» Inactivity
Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm by alex granit

» Just a Question
Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 am by Angel Goode

» Funny videos
Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm by alex granit

» Estelle Shade
Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm by Eli Carver

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Katrin Jose Shortswood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KJ

KJ

Katrin Jose Shortswood Empty
PostSubject: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:27 am

Name: Katrin Jose "KJ" Shortswood

House: Gryffindor

Family: Charlotte Williams, Duncan Shortswood

Year in school: 3rd Year

Brief History: KJ's mother was a muggle--her father was a wizard, which made her a half-blood. Her father told KJ that when she turned 11, she would be a wizard. She was very excited about that. She couldn't wait until she could do magical things, but her father told her not to reveal it to any muggles. When her letter came, when she just turned 11 years old, her mother and father gave her a present--her mother a bracelet, her father a wand.
When she came to Hogwarts, the first year she was greeted welcomingly. She made a few friends and had a great time. She isn't interested in playing Quidditch, but enjoys watching it. She witnessed one painful event, a Chaser who fell of his broom. But despite that fact that she doesn't want to play Quidditch, she is talented in riding a broom and flying.
On her second year, it was harder than she realized. She encountered one of her first enemies--a boy who bullied her. She tried ignoring him but that didn't work. KJ tried hard not to use force. None of the friends knew how to deal with him. Slowly, KJ found a solution. She made the boy embarrassed, and after a while, the boy was the one who was afraid of her. She didn't like that, but it seemed to be the only way to stop him from bullying her.
Another problem for her third year, despite the bully, was that she got into more trouble. She did things wrong and teachers were expecting more. Way too more. When she got used to things, the harder things came out.

Appearance: KJ has light brown hair that is slightly waved, and she likes to keep it down and not tie it. Her hair, when down, just comes down to her a little lower that her shoulders. Her hands are rougher than they look. She wears the typical Gryffidor robes, even though she isn't particularly fond of them. She also wears a bracelet her mother gave her for good luck in Hogwarts, a simple bracelet shimmering silver, but if you looked closely, you could see the small designs of tiny flowers and ladybugs.

Personality: KJ is always getting into trouble and stupid situations, butting her head into things that she wasn't supposed to care about, because she is 'adventurous' as she likes to call. But she's also self-sacrificing and modest. But sometimes, she also understand people's feelings and can soothe people. She is a good friend to be with... most of the time.

Talents: KJ is good at lifting people's spirits. She is also usually kind with animals. She's also good at charms.

Wand: Cedar Wood, Unicorn tail hair, 9 1/2 inches, best for charms, plain light brown with KJ's name engraved on it, sturdy and light.

Other: Her elective classes are Study of Ancient Runes and Care of Magical Creatures. Her birthday is on December 30. She has a cat that is skinny, tall, not furry, named Lindet. Lindet has orange fur streaked with a little dark brown.

Patronus: Elephant (That's allowed, right?)

Last edited by KJ on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Yes, the elephant is alright. Smile

Tell about your first two years of school. The history seems a bit lacking without it. Also your personality is a bit all over the place, so maybe a bit more thought there.

I don't see many problems, it's mainly a clarity thing. Nice work so far.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-thestudents.rpg-board.net
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Yeah... I'm bad at details and orders.

Wow, I just gushed at the bio and look how it came out. I'm so proud of myself! Very Happy

Edit: I also added a pet cat on the 'others' section. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:16 am

Looks good but you might want to put the fur color of the cat. Don't want no evil cats.
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:40 am

ha. okay. updated.
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:40 am

Excellent. Approved.
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:49 am

What? Black cats are evil in wizardy and witchcraft (mostly that one) and very popular... So yeah don't want none of 'em.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:31 pm

also they'r bad luck.. or is that what you where getting at ?
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Alex same rules apply here as they do in HBV. Don't post in here unless you are a Mod, Admin or the person who's making it.
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Should have made that clear. I'll do it now.
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Sadly, I really, really like black cats. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:35 pm

And that's why I told you to :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katrin Jose Shortswood   Katrin Jose Shortswood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katrin Jose Shortswood
Page 1 of 1