The Students of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Students of Hogwarts

Live, love, lie, as a student of Hogwarts. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. Who are you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Let's get going
A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm by Eli Carver

» A Plot idea
A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm by Eli Carver

» Cece Cameron
A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Eli Carver

» Angel Goode
A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am by Angel Goode

» Study time !
A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm by alex granit

» Inactivity
A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm by alex granit

» Just a Question
A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 am by Angel Goode

» Funny videos
A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm by alex granit

» Estelle Shade
A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm by Eli Carver

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A Ride in the Sky

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Andrew sat on his broomstick, a new gift from his dad. He was trying to get the feel for it before he had the big game against Griffindor. He was bumped up to a chaser for this game. The team's previous one took a nasty fall from the Slitherin game. What could you expect from low life scum like them? Even though they had all those fancy broom sticks, tricks and great crowd. Ravenclaw had all of those!

Andrew leaned forward and the broom went soaring off into the sky. Maybe his friend Conrad got the message and would be helping him become a permanent Chaser. (Hint hint) Though he couldn't really rely on all those pesky owls to help him out. They were over loaded with all the other messages as it was. Maybe he'd go down and buy his own sometime though. It would make for some good company.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:22 pm

(omg, a hint....what does it mean ? lol)

Conrad walked into the grounds with his comet two ninety ,it wasn't the fastest but it was all his parents could afford. " I got the message!" He called to His friend. He mounted his broom and off he flew, into the sky." So, you need help with chasering ?" He said grinning at how stupid he sounded.

"Well, first off, you need to actually know how to fly a broomstick, but you seem to have that down already" He said grinning yet again.

"Secondly, this is the quaffle, you use this bye throwing the ball into one of the goal hoops, not flying into them because thats haversacking. but first should we do warm ups ? "
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:27 pm

KJ watched them, leaning from the wall. The two Ravenclaw fifth years were trying to practice Quidditch--it was always fun to watch. She didn't have any intention in playing Quidditch, but she was pretty good at flying.

It would be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Andrew laughed really? "Dude I've been on the team for like 4 years now. I just need to know how to be a chaser." He laughed he was the captains right hand man. Probably when he graduated he'd be the new Captain. Next year is when he did graduate.

Andrew took a dive and flew over some girl's head. "Sorry!" He'd have to apologize personally to the girl later. Hopefully she wasn't too made. "So lets get this thing started!"
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 pm

"Whoa!" KJ yelled in surprise, not anger. She didn't duck, but thankfully the boy didn't hit her. She thought about yelling to him, but didn't. A slow grin formed across her face.

Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

"Ok, well what you need to do to be a great chaser is to be aggressive, be be aggressive"Conrad said joking around
"what you really need to know how to do is fly fast and get passed the other players, also passing the ball is key like in most sports" Conrad said
he passed Andrew the quaffle "you try" He said gesturing to his friend to get the ball into the goal
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Andrew caught the quaffle and sped forward. When he was about 10 feet away he threw the ball into the goal. Right down the middle. "Was that good enough?" He forgot to get the ball maybe he could show off if his friend told him to go get it.

Andrew looked over his shoulder and saw the girl smiling. Wow you'd think she'd be mad for messing up her hair. That might be a girl to hit up later.
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 pm

KJ leaned against the hard stone wall and kept watching. The ball soared into the middle as the fifth year threw it. It landed on the ground.

((I don't know where this is going.))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:36 am

Rosemary peered around the edge of the stone wall. Looking at the three kids, she observed them. Two of them were Ravenclaw. They had to be. She could even remember one of their names-at least, she thought so. One of them was most probably called Conrad-it was a epculiar name that stuck-And the other.........Something with Drew. She ducked back in before anyone would notice.
maybe.....it would be esaier to approach as the robin.
She jumped slightly and felt herself srink in size. Flapping her wings just before she fell, she found a window in the wall-or more likely, a hole-and flew out. She perched herself meteres away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:41 am

KJ stared at the robin for a moment before tearing her eyes away. It was nice to see a bird here, but it flew above her and out before she could look at it closely.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:44 am

Well, this girl certainly wasn't aggressive. She flew again, observing her. Gryffindor.
Not bad.
She flew close to her again, and hovered before turning back into herself. She smiled at the girl, hoping it hadn't scared her or something.
“Hi,”
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:48 am

From the sudden movement, KJ stepped back in surprise. She smiled as she realized--older than her, probably a fifth or sixth year... Ravenclaw. KJ wasn't an expert on transfiguration, but the girl seemed to be.
"Hi." She greeted back, holding out a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 am

“Sorry about that. I didn't know how to really.....approach the you and them,” Rosemary pointed to the boys. She took the hand with a warm smile.
“My name's Rosemary.Rosemary Spars. I'm in the 5th year,” she introduced herself.

((BTW I changed her year to 5th year......cause i felt like it. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:55 am

((I know that. I read your application Smile ))

"Yeah, uh... hi." KJ smiled. "I'm KJ. Third year." She said.
"By the way, how did you manage to turn into a robin?" KJ asked--one of the things she wanted to know about. She'd accidentally turned her hand into a bear's paw once.

((Her real name, of course, is way longer than that.))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:35 am

((Well...duh Very Happy))
Rosemary put a foot on top of another.
“I'm an animagus. I learned it a few years ago,” she said shyly.
“And well, i got a robin,” she said. “it's more useful than it seems,”
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:39 am

"Oh, cool." KJ said. Her eyes flicked over to the boys who were talking to each other (I suppose) then back to Rosemary.
"Are you here to practice Quidditch?" KJ asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:43 am

“No.....just to watch. I've never been a fan of broomsticks. I like traveling by threstle,”Rosemary replied. “just spend some time before dinnertime,”

((i thought the boys are playing quiddich?)
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:02 am

((Nah... Andrew's practicing to be a Chaser.))

KJ raised her eyebrows in a playful manner. She'd almost forgot it was going to be dinnertime after this. Maybe they could get to know each other more.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:54 am

(did i just hear that from Andrew ? ummmm never mind ignore that and also, Conrad isn't a peculiar name...Sad  )

"Okay, yeah that was good, now go get it back" Conrad said 
he watched the girl Andrew had dived on, it was very odd that she was't getting all mad, she was talking to someone else who looked like a ravenclaw kid, then turned his attention back to his chaser in training.
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:01 am

KJ brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

((Sorry, I'm not good at making interesting points.))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:18 am

((To rosemary, that names is as familiar to her as you guys are with a certain kpop boy band named Infinite.))
Rosemary turned and saw the two boys on their brooms. Was it worth it to sneak up on them?
“KJ, do you think it'd be funny if i snuck on upon then in the form of a robin?”
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:25 am

Andrew smiled he was hoping for that. "Here hold onto this." He handed Conrad the front end of the broom and fell off the back. When he was 10 feet off he turned into this big blur of white. Showing his alingment with the light side. He flew until he was about 3 feet away from the quaffle. He was in a standing position when he went out of the blur. He continued to walk over to the quaffle and picked it up.

He winked at both the girls that were talking to eachother. He knew Rosemary because they were in some of the same classes. Maybe she'd tell him the other girls name? He flew back up to his broom and gave the quaffle to Conrad. "So what next?"
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:36 pm

"Wow, impresive" Conrad said looking at how he retrieved the ball.
Conrad whent over the the goal posts and said " Now try to get passed me !" He yelled to Andrew.
he was a horrible keeper, so he shouldn't have any trouble. But that didn't matter, he was just testing his skills.
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Andrew smiled "Yeah I like showing off, especially for the ladies." Andrew sped forward towards the goal. He faked throwing it once and then threw it into the top right of the goal. Hopefully that'd be enough. This really wasn't all that hard anyways the same things as keeper in a way except throwing the quaffle into the goal.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Conrad moved towards the goal Andrew faked. He stopped when realized that it was a fake and tried to get it when it flew through the top right corner but missed." Darn!" Conrad said disappointed .
"Well, you seem good" Conrad said  impressed with Andrews skills as a chaser even though he was a keeper."The real test will be the game against  Griffindor" Conrad grinned
"It should be interesting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ride in the Sky
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Students of Hogwarts :: RPGing :: The Grounds-
Jump to: