The Students of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Students of Hogwarts

Live, love, lie, as a student of Hogwarts. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. Who are you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Let's get going
A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm by Eli Carver

» A Plot idea
A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm by Eli Carver

» Cece Cameron
A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Eli Carver

» Angel Goode
A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am by Angel Goode

» Study time !
A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm by alex granit

» Inactivity
A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm by alex granit

» Just a Question
A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 am by Angel Goode

» Funny videos
A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm by alex granit

» Estelle Shade
A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm by Eli Carver

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A Ride in the Sky

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:45 pm

"Very interesting." He smiled and looked down at the girls. "Want to go say hi to Rosemary?" He wanted to know the chick's name that she was talking to. Really bad for some reason...
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:59 pm

" Sure" Conrad said, and flew down to the ground. 
He waved at Rosmary "Hey " He smiled
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Andrew flew down with Conrad. He didnt say anything to Rosemary but just stared at the girl next to Rosemary.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:10 pm

(you want her.....everyone can tell lol....just like in harrypotter s griffendor and a revenclaw xD)
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:28 pm

(xD Just trying to build some connections for him.)
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:27 pm

(British and Harry Potter slang?)

KJ was watching the boys.
"You had some great flying out there." She blurted, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 pm

"Thanks! I've been told i'm pretty good, even though my broom isn't very good at all" Conrad said smiling at the girl
"Oops, where are my manners,I'm Conrad" He said putting his hands out so that the girl could shake them.

(wow...so different.... hold me ;( lol )
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:15 pm

(You are very different.)

KJ shook his hand firmly. "I'm KJ." She said.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:21 pm

"Nice to meet you" Conrad said
And then suddenly leaned in alittle closer and whispered "I'd look out if i where you, i think Andrews got the hots for ya, but you didn't hear it from me " He whispered grinning 

(now that, thats not different at all, you guys can let go now Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:29 pm

((Whoa.))

KJ didn't know how to respond... She was usually the troublemaker, loud one in classes--getting points taken off in her house.
"Well..." KJ trailed off awkwardly, unsure how to continue on.
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Andrew smiled at Conrad. "Dude I told you my dad could by you a new one or give you my old one. It's not a big deal. We're kinda rich remember?" His family was kind of rich after his great-grandfather gave them the family money. His great-grandfather became a Phoenix breeder starting off with 4 and working his way up from there. Now they're left with more money than they know what to do with. Though he didn't act like it all the time. "As my friend told you I'm Andrew."
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"Yeah." KJ grinned. "Nice to meet you, Andrew."
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 pm

"Come on Conrad we've got to go talk about some... stuff." He started to walk away but turned around. "I guess I'll see you around?" He said that to KJ. Hopefully he would even though they didn't talk that much.
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:12 pm

"Uh, yeah!" KJ said, grinning. "If we meet each other again..."
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:15 pm

"Trust me we will." Andrew turned back around and continued walking. He had the biggest grin on his face, thankfully he was turned around.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:19 am

“Huh,”Rosemary cocked her head. That guy was like an open book. Obviously had his eye on kJ.
“So love blossoms,” she grinned. “Did you have a good feeling about him?”
Andrew and his antics. She smirked, triwling a bit of her hair.
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:48 am

"Huh?" KJ questioned, fiddling with the cuff of her robe.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:28 pm

“Don't you 'huh' me, you know what's happening,”Lily teased. Just then the dinner bells were ringing.
Loudly, too.
“Already time for dinner. Want to go with me?”
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:18 pm

(lily ? wrong website lol) 

"Yeah, i know. But then i wouldn't have done anything to earn it and i wouldn't be able to pay you back, to much guilt for me. Besides. I kinda like the broom anyways" Conrad said.
Of course he loved the thought of the best broom out there, but getting everything without working for it wasn't "his Style", he just wasn't used to it. Plus he would start constantly asking Andrew for things and there friendship would just be out of money, he also didn't  like that either.
"So, what is  it you wanted to talk to me about ?" Conrad asked.
"Or was it just an excuse ?" He grinned.
This was his best subject apparently, joking while grinning at the same time, well actually it was his best none academic/ wizardemic (see what i did there ? ) subject.
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:19 pm

Andrew laughed "You telling KJ that I like her! That's not cool man. I'm going have to call bro-code and get my revenge. How about that one chick that sits in front of us in advanced potions class? I can tell you like her always day dreaming and staring at her." So many choices to choose.
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:51 pm

KJ looked at the boys and then Rosemary and shrugged.
"Yeah, okay." She said.

(New topic at the Great lunch room? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:45 am

((yep. Wrong website. Shall i make the post?))
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 am

((What? Sorry, I'm kind of lost.))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:03 am

((I said Lily instead of Rosemary in the last post xD
....and I'll make a post in the Great hall))
Back to top Go down
KJ

KJ

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:15 am

((Oh. I almost got confused with KJ and Syl last time xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ride in the Sky   A Ride in the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ride in the Sky
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Students of Hogwarts :: RPGing :: The Grounds-
Jump to: